Monday, November 13, 2017

Summers Over - Time to Get Back To It!

Dateline - 11/11/2017 - Well, Summer and Fall are over, at least it feels like it here in the Pacific Northwest, so it is time to get back to the car. 

Not much left to do now!  I need to finish up the back door panels and the center console and detail the trunk!  Seems like I can get that done this winter.

Saturday I was in the garage sawing and shaving pink insulation foam again as I started work on the door panels.  I didn't take any pictures, but I'll refer you back to this prior post (http://leapingv8s.blogspot.com/2011/04/slow-slow-slow.html) since it is pretty much the same work.

I finished most of the panels themselves although there is a little more work to be done on each, and have carved the door handles.  I should be able to do the fiberglass work after the Thanksgiving break.  Once that is done, all that is left is upholstery!  Stay tuned!