Dateline - 1/23/2016 – Continued to work on the truck on Saturday. I needed to tie up loose hoses and get the wiring settled out. I installed waterproof connectors on all the wiring for the taillights and side markers and was planning on installing them, but when looking through my box of parts, I realized that I had ordered the gaskets that go between the lens and the light frame, but not between the frame and the car! Do’h! So I ordered the parts via SNG Barratt and hopefully they will be here soon.
Also, I installed the boot lid seal and hinges and generally cleaned up the trunk. At some point in the future, I’m going to install upholstery panels and such, but that is a task for another time. Right now, I’m happy to have all the wiring done and ready to go.
Here are some pictures. It's come a long way since this: http://leapingv8s.blogspot.com/2009/10/down-for-winter.html
|trunk from back looking forward|
|View from passenger side|
|View from driver side|
|Top view of fuel control system (top is forward)|
|Vapor recovery system. Not how tubing runs up the driver side C pillar.|