Thursday, August 20, 2009

What It Will Look Like




Dateline - Aug 20th - Since I got the car, I've been toying around with how I want the interior of the car to look. I decided early on to not make it a restoration, so what I do with the interior is up to me. So, using my 3D software (Blender) and paint programs (the Gimp), I started modeling the interior for visualization. This is what I have come up with. I've reused the speedo/tack and the classic Jaguar switches, as well as some badges, center console, etc., but am going to do a lot of modifications, including a more then complete gauge set, birdseye maple dash, door and shifter console accents, carbon fiber for the center console and door inlays, new vinyl and carpets, new bezels under the dash and race seats. I think this is going to be really cool when I get done.