Monday, April 29, 2013

Like What I Said Last Week - "Why Can't The Wiring Be Done Already!"

Dateline - 04/28/2013 - Took Saturday off because I wasn't feeling well, so worked on the car 1/2 day on Sunday.  Again, more wiring, but I'm really making headway!  I have all eight switches that go into the center console wired and tied off!  YES!  Now I have two switches that go on the left lower facia (Master Power and Headlight Override) to wire, but I need to order the connectors.  I also have the digital dimmer switch to finish up.  I printed the box for it on my 3D printer on Saturday, so now I just need to wire it up.  I have to change the instrument light wiring that I created last year because I need to run the ground back to the switch, not to the chassis as I had originally ran it.  That gave me a chance to clean up some of that wiring too.

So what is left?  Wiring the fuse box in the trunk, dimmer switch, and cleaning up the remaining wiring harnesses.  Wow!  I'm really getting there!  Yahoo!