Monday, April 4, 2016

Still Working on Dash

Dateline - 04/02/2016 - Was only able to work on the car for half a day on Saturday because I had a bunch of yard work that needed to get done.  I get the connectors I had ordered from Amazon and was able to wire the center gauge cluster, although it is not installed yet.  I also worked on the wiring for the Tach and Speedo and cleaned up a little of the wiring behind the driver side dash.  Still have more to do, but pretty close to getting all that bundled up.

I still have a bit more work to do on the center indicator panel.  I need to print out the warning light symbols on decal paper and them on some clear plastic.  I also have to paint the blue plastic to silver.  Lots of odds and ends stuff to take care of.  It all takes time!

Once I get the dash installed, I can work on the center console.  I still need to finish the carbon fiber panel.  After that, it should be matter of installing everything.  most everything is already made up connection wise in the center console, so that may go much quicker.

I may go ahead and put the seats back in the car before I do the center console.  It's a bit of a pain to sit in the car without seats!