Monday, November 7, 2016

Still Working on Door Panels

11/05/2016 - What can I say!  Still working on door panels!  Getting close though.  Spent most of the day Saturday wiring the four window switches together and making new window connections.  I did get everything done and all four windows work.  I was also able to install both door panels.  The challenge now is how to mount the arm rest pads and the switches to the actual arm rests.  I think I have an idea, but need to get some brass stock to try it out.

I also worked on he steer column cover.  I'm close on that too, but again, need to get some stock at at the hardware store.

Finally, worked on the center console some.  I mounted the emergency brake lever cover and started working on the shifter cover. 

Honestly, I'm running out of stuff to work on without starting a new batch of work for the back!  It's  a pretty good feeling!  I think I need to take a breather and do a through clean of the garage.  It really needs it!  Time to clean out a lot of the cruft I have laying around and organize a bit better before I start more work on the car.  Seems like a good thing for December!